The Elevate Rack System is the perfect rack for truck owners who want to be able to install a rack and a tonneau cover on their truck beds. By mounting on top of your bed rails, the Elevate is compatible with between-the-rail tonneau covers including the BAK Revolver, BAKFlips, Access Lorado, and more. If you already have a cover with T-Slot rails such as a RetraxONE XR or UnderCover Ridgelander, the Elevate rack can be installed directly on the cover. On all other trucks, a set of Elevate TS Rails are used to mount the rack to your bed.
With the Elevate Rack System in place, you'll be able to easily haul large items such as kayaks, bikes, ladders, and cargo baskets. Whether you choose the fixed 28-inch design of the adjustable 18-28-inch design, you'll have plenty of cargo management options.
Boasting an impressive maximum weight capacity of 750 pounds, this rack is undeterred by heavy cargo that would cripple lesser racks. Maximize your truck's hauling potential by installing the Elevate Rack System.
- Made of rustproof aluminum with black powder coat finish
- Works with tonneau covers that mount inside your truck's bed rails
- Compatible with BAKFlip tonneau covers, Extang Exceed, Access Lorado, UnderCover Flex, and many more popular truck bed covers
- Requires Elevate T-Slot Rails to be installed on most trucks
- Elevate T-Slot Rails not needed if rack is installed on a tonneau cover with T-Slots such as the RetraxONE XR and RetraxPRO XR
- Fixed rack design is 28 inches tall
- Adjustable rack design: 18 to 28 inches
- Rated to carry 750 lbs. on road, 250 lbs. off road
- Comes with four tie downs with purchase of T-Slot Rails
- Ideal for hauling canoes, kayaks, roof-mounted tents, cargo baskets, and more
- T-Slot channels built into the Elevate rack accept a wide variety of cargo management accessories
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA